table of contents

petsan

table of contents

Postby petsan » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:22 pm

I created a project with 48 sheet But when I try to create the table of contents crashes in the save. How do I know what the problem is?
Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: table of contents

Postby admin » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:32 am

Your question is not easy to reply with the information given.
Maybe there is something wrong in the database or in the project? If you create a small new project with a few dummy circuit diagrams - will it crash too? If not, then add one by one the same type of lists as in your original project and create the table of contents again.

petsan

Postby petsan » Mon May 14, 2018 3:30 pm

The problem was solved by removing the check from Create graphics. I send you by email the sheet created to test it. Thank you
Attachments
page table of contents.PNG
page table of contents.PNG (11.77 KiB) Viewed 5218 times

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue May 15, 2018 5:49 am

I have checked your file and imported the objects to my database, but Elwin does not crash when using it in a project. If I tick "Create graphics" it will also not crash when using it. Based on what I see on your table of contents there is no place for a small graphics page of each page? Choosing the very small width and height to only 1mm may create the crash? And also if you really want that small graphics then nobody can see it anyway.

Create graphics = ticked = Elwin will create a small picture of the page.
Width and height specifies the size of that picture.

So if you really want a graphics representation of each page on the table of contents then try a larger size, maybe w40 x h30 mm and see if it still crashes.

Return to “General questions”