Instruction how to export objects from your database libraryIf you have database objects you believe other Elwin users are interested of then please send them to email@example.com. This way you support us to build a large collection of objects of benefit for all users of Elwin. To make it simple please send in file format ewx by following these steps.
1. Open the database library with your objects you like to export.
2. Click Project in the menu bar, then click Export database objects.
3. In the left list all your database objects are listed. Select each object you like to export and click the button >. The right list shows the selected objects which will be exported.
4. When you have selected necessary objects, then click OK.
5. Enter a file name for the export file (ewx). This is the file you will send to firstname.lastname@example.org.