Instruction how to install received database fileThe received database file is of the format ewx. This file format is generated from Elwin and is only valid for Elwin. Import the objects by follow these steps.
1. Open the database library where you like to import the objects.
2. Click Project in the menu bar, then click Import database library.
3. Click the button Select file... to choose the received file from 3xM. Don't forget to change the file format to Elwin export database file (*.ewx).
4. In the left list all objects in the file are listed. Select each object you like to import and click the button >
5. When you have choosed all wanted objects then click OK and the objects will be imported to your database library.